Tuesday 30 August 2011

Recovery plan

As the fresh term approaches, another child starts school and the trees already start to change colour I am filled with optimism of some order being restored.  The last academic year flew by with no ticks off of last September's list.  This year of course will be different as the third child starts school and I need to start to think about life on the other side.

Things to definitely achieve:
Complete Elizabeth David
Learn to make fail proof jam
Sort out the garden, prune trees, master vegetables and grow beautiful flowers.
Write a weeks menu for under £50 for Horsley community shop

Things I should achieve
Use up all my garden fruit
Make membrillo for Hobbs House Butchery
Make other produce for Hobbs House e.g, soups and chutneys.
Get kitchen EHO certified.
Start up provision of weekly cooked school lunches for Horsley School.
Sell my Cynthia and Betty children's vintage clothes online

Things I could achieve;
Beekeeping- I have the suit

1 comment: