Sunday 21 November 2010

Day 18

Emails received trying to persuade me to buy things; 2
Things bought, Village Shop, Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Mail (both featuring Tom), honey and cereal.  
Things cancelled, 0.
Things cooked, American pancakes, Swiss roll and Roast Pork Dinner.
A lovely wintry family day started with a trip to the Horsley Community Shop, Tom was in two papers, the Daily Mails You magazine, with his 'boy band good looks', and the My Space slot in the Telegraph, great publicity.  I made my first swiss roll today, amazingly simple and no butter in it!  Then cooked great shoulder of pork for 16.  I had a great tip to add quince to roasted vegetables, delicious, but unfortunately I used up our last two quinces in it.  Tom also fell out the tree getting them, oops, miraculously he was fine, and the quinces were worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment